MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a bicyclist was injured in a collision with a car on Madison's east side Sunday night.
Officers were called to the intersection of Cottage Grove Road and Lumbermans Trail at 6:46 p.m. They said a 56-year-old man was biking on Cottage Grove Road and was crossing Lumbermans Trail when he was struck.
A 26-year-old woman was driving onto Lumbermans Trail when the bike was struck.
The biker was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No citations have been issued.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes