MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a bicyclist was injured in a collision with a car on Madison's east side Sunday night.
Officers were called to the intersection of Cottage Grove Road and Lumbermans Trail at 6:46 p.m. They said a 56-year-old man was biking on Cottage Grove Road and was crossing Lumbermans Trail when he was struck.
A 26-year-old woman was driving onto Lumbermans Trail when the bike was struck.
The biker was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No citations have been issued.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race