MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a bicyclist was struck by a vehicle Sunday.
The crash happened at around 5 p.m. at the intersection of John Nolen Drive and Broom Street.
The bicyclist was taken to UW Hospital with a minor head injury, police reported. The cyclist was a 59-year-old man.
The roadway had to be shut down to traffic for a short period of time.
Police are investigating to determine who was at fault.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say