MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a bicyclist was struck by a vehicle Sunday.
The crash happened at around 5 p.m. at the intersection of John Nolen Drive and Broom Street.
The bicyclist was taken to UW Hospital with a minor head injury, police reported. The cyclist was a 59-year-old man.
The roadway had to be shut down to traffic for a short period of time.
Police are investigating to determine who was at fault.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids