MADISON, Wis. - A woman was injured when she was hit by a bus downtown, police said.
Madison police said a Metro bus was going east on Regent Street Friday at about 7:50 a.m. when a 23-year-old bicyclist turned in front of the bus and was struck near Lathrop Street.
An officer said because the bus driver was paying attention, the woman was not run over.
The woman was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
Police are reviewing video footage as part of the investigation.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets