MONONA, Wis. - A Fitchburg man was arrested on suspicion of a fifth offense of operating while intoxicated, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy pulled over a car driven by Jeffrey M. Polkoski, 33, at 4:55 p.m. Thursday on the eastbound lanes of the Beltline Highway at Monona Drive because the license plate on his vehicle showed the driver's was revoked.
Polkoski was also cited on suspicion of operating after revocation and for not having insurance.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night