MONONA, Wis. - A Fitchburg man was arrested on suspicion of a fifth offense of operating while intoxicated, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy pulled over a car driven by Jeffrey M. Polkoski, 33, at 4:55 p.m. Thursday on the eastbound lanes of the Beltline Highway at Monona Drive because the license plate on his vehicle showed the driver's was revoked.
Polkoski was also cited on suspicion of operating after revocation and for not having insurance.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash