MADISON, Wis. - The ramp connecting Old Sauk Road to the eastbound Beltline will be closed for three weeks, according to a release from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
The closure will begin at 5 a.m. Tuesday.
Motorists are asked to detour on Pleasant View Road to Mineral Point Road.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart