MADISON, Wis. - Lane closures are scheduled on the Beltline Thursday for pavement repairs at the Todd Drive bridge.
Two eastbound lanes will be closed from 10-11 a.m. Two westbound lanes will be closed from 11 a.m.-noon.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation asks motorists to slow down for crews working in the area.24935154
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle