MADISON, Wis. - Lane closures are scheduled on the Beltline Thursday for pavement repairs at the Todd Drive bridge.
Two eastbound lanes will be closed from 10-11 a.m. Two westbound lanes will be closed from 11 a.m.-noon.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation asks motorists to slow down for crews working in the area.24935154
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart