MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a four-car crash on the Beltline Monday has led to charges being filed against a 44-year-old woman who was injured in the incident.
The accident happened on the westbound Beltline near Todd Drive around 10:30 p.m. Monday.
According to police, the fire department had to extricate one driver due to the crash. Two people were sent to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
One of the drivers, 44-year-old Jolynn Stenehjem, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and causing injury.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs