MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a four-car crash on the Beltline Monday has led to charges being filed against a 44-year-old woman who was injured in the incident.
The accident happened on the westbound Beltline near Todd Drive around 10:30 p.m. Monday.
According to police, the fire department had to extricate one driver due to the crash. Two people were sent to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
One of the drivers, 44-year-old Jolynn Stenehjem, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and causing injury.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash