MADISON, Wis. - Two lines of the Beltline Highway were closed for emergency repairs Wednesday morning, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Two westbound lanes near Park Street were closed from 9:30 a.m. until after 10 a.m. Crews weren't able to make a full repair because of equipment issues, but a temporary repair to the pavement was made.
One lane of traffic remained open during the work.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates