MADISON, Wis. - Two lines of the Beltline Highway were closed for emergency repairs Wednesday morning, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Two westbound lanes near Park Street were closed from 9:30 a.m. until after 10 a.m. Crews weren't able to make a full repair because of equipment issues, but a temporary repair to the pavement was made.
One lane of traffic remained open during the work.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say