BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man with medical problems has been missing since Wednesday morning, and police are now asking for the public's help in finding him.
Bobby Bevineau, 55, was last seen in the 1000 block of Washburn around 7 a.m. Wednesday.
Beloit police said Bevineau has a variety of medical problems. Police said he was last seen wearing black sweat pants with a white stripe on the side.
According to an alert, Bevineau did not have access to a vehicle and left his home on foot without his wallet or any identification.
Bevineau is black, 5 feet 8 inches tall, around 160 pounds. If you have information that can help find Bevineau, please call Beloit police at 757-1183.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart