BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man with medical problems has been missing since Wednesday morning, and police are now asking for the public's help in finding him.
Bobby Bevineau, 55, was last seen in the 1000 block of Washburn around 7 a.m. Wednesday.
Beloit police said Bevineau has a variety of medical problems. Police said he was last seen wearing black sweat pants with a white stripe on the side.
According to an alert, Bevineau did not have access to a vehicle and left his home on foot without his wallet or any identification.
Bevineau is black, 5 feet 8 inches tall, around 160 pounds. If you have information that can help find Bevineau, please call Beloit police at 757-1183.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial