BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police have found a missing and at-risk woman, according to a release.
Becky Lee Coleman, 34, was last seen just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday near the 1000 block of Tenth Street, police said. She is believed to be in the downtown area.
Police said she was found safe around 10:15 p.m.
Beloit police believe she is at risk of harming herself and may be under the influence of intoxicants, narcotics or both, according to the release.
- Fundraising effort aimed at helping summer reading programs
- Man hit by plow, deputies say
- Officials use movie previews to help save lives
- Madison group helps Chicago develop violence reduction plan
- Group suing DNR over plan for high-impact activities at Sauk Prairie Recreation Area
- Sauk County crash sends one to hospital with life-threatening injuries