BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police have found a missing and at-risk woman, according to a release.
Becky Lee Coleman, 34, was last seen just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday near the 1000 block of Tenth Street, police said. She is believed to be in the downtown area.
Police said she was found safe around 10:15 p.m.
Beloit police believe she is at risk of harming herself and may be under the influence of intoxicants, narcotics or both, according to the release.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI