BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police have found a missing and at-risk woman, according to a release.
Becky Lee Coleman, 34, was last seen just before 8:30 p.m. Tuesday near the 1000 block of Tenth Street, police said. She is believed to be in the downtown area.
Police said she was found safe around 10:15 p.m.
Beloit police believe she is at risk of harming herself and may be under the influence of intoxicants, narcotics or both, according to the release.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs