BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit were looking for an 11-year-old boy who was last seen at his home around 11 a.m. on Sunday, according to a release.
Police sent out a release just before 6 p.m. on Sunday saying Alontae Phiffer had been found and is fine.
Alontae was reported as missing from his home in the 1000 block of Brewster Avenue near White Avenue on Beloit's east side, police said. When he left, Alontae was angry with his family.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood