BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit were looking for an 11-year-old boy who was last seen at his home around 11 a.m. on Sunday, according to a release.
Police sent out a release just before 6 p.m. on Sunday saying Alontae Phiffer had been found and is fine.
Alontae was reported as missing from his home in the 1000 block of Brewster Avenue near White Avenue on Beloit's east side, police said. When he left, Alontae was angry with his family.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday