CLINTON, Wis. - Police said a man suffered non-life-threatening injuries when he was stabbed during a bar fight.
The Clinton Police Department said officers and Rock County Sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a stabbing in the village of Clinton.
According to the report, at about 1:20 a.m., two men got into a physical fight and one man was stabbed in the back.
Police said Jacob R. Nadowski of Beloit was taken to Beloit Memorial Hospital by the Clinton EMS.
Nadowski suffered non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Chance S. Meyers of Clinton taken into custody at the scene. Police said a weapon was found and taken as evidence.
Meyers was taken to the Rock County Jail and held on charges of disorderly conduct while armed and substantial battery.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood