YORK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A 74-year-old Beloit man was transported by Med Flight after a midday crash in York Township Monday, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said a pickup truck driven by the victim was traveling northbound on Highway 73 when he went off the road north of Clarkson Road. The truck went over a culvert and struck a tree.
The driver was seriously injured, according to investigators. He was transported to University of Wisconsin Hospital.
Investigators said they don't know the cause of the crash.
The victim's name is being withheld pending further information on the man's condition.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms