BELOIT, Wis. - Southeastern Container in Beloit has notified the state that it's closing a manufacturing plant and laying off workers.
The company said approximately 47 workers will be affected by the closing of its plant at 1630 Apex Dr. in Beloit.
The layoffs will occur between April 29 and May 12.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend