BELOIT, Wis. - An investigation and search of a Beloit home uncovered methamphetamines, a gun, cash and drug paraphernalia, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
A man and woman were arrested after the Rock County SWAT team and Beloit police tactical unit carried out a search of 1119 ½ 9th St. Tuesday.
Kirk R. C. Mickelson, 23, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamines within 1,000 feet of a school, possession of drug paraphernalia and felon in possession of a firearm.
Briana R. Ketelson, 21, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to deliver methamphetamines within 1,000 feet of a school and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies said a half kilogram of suspected methamphetamines was seized valuing about $20,000, along with a .45 caliber gun.
Mickelson and Ketelson also face similar charges in Hawaii, including possession of Methylone.
They're scheduled to appear in court Thursday.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say