Records show the woman charged with taking her days-old nephew from Beloit, Wis., and leaving him outside a gas station 180 miles away has a criminal history under an alias in Wisconsin.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000