TOWN OF SPRINGDALE, Wis. - A Belleville man was injured in a crash that affected traffic on Highway 18/151 Friday afternoon.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies were called to the intersection of Highway 18/151 and Spring Rose Road at 12:08 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Robert Sarbacker, 60, was driving south on Spring Grove Road in a pick-up truck hauling a utility trailer when he pulled into the path of an SUV traveling east on Highway 18/151.
Sarbacker was pinned in his truck and extricated by Mt. Horeb firefighters, deputies said. He was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
The driver of the SUV, Stephen Hart, 46, of Dubuque, Iowa, was not injured.
Both men were wearing seat belts.
Sarbacker will be cited on suspicion of failure to yield, deputies said.
Eastbound traffic on Highway 18/151 was down to one lane after the crash.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns