CHICAGO, Ill. - Coors Light will be bringing a safe ride program to Madison over the busy Labor Day weekend.
According to a release sent out by the company, the Free Rides program will be an easy option for people attending the UW football home opener and the Taste of Madison festival to enjoy the holiday weekend without driving while intoxicated.
Coors Light partnered with Metro Transit to offer the free transportation, which will begin at 3 p.m. Aug. 31 and end at the regular service time.
The is the 19th year for the program, which originally started in Madison on New Year's Eve.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK