CHICAGO, Ill. - Coors Light will be bringing a safe ride program to Madison over the busy Labor Day weekend.
According to a release sent out by the company, the Free Rides program will be an easy option for people attending the UW football home opener and the Taste of Madison festival to enjoy the holiday weekend without driving while intoxicated.
Coors Light partnered with Metro Transit to offer the free transportation, which will begin at 3 p.m. Aug. 31 and end at the regular service time.
The is the 19th year for the program, which originally started in Madison on New Year's Eve.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire