CHICAGO, Ill. - Coors Light will be bringing a safe ride program to Madison over the busy Labor Day weekend.
According to a release sent out by the company, the Free Rides program will be an easy option for people attending the UW football home opener and the Taste of Madison festival to enjoy the holiday weekend without driving while intoxicated.
Coors Light partnered with Metro Transit to offer the free transportation, which will begin at 3 p.m. Aug. 31 and end at the regular service time.
The is the 19th year for the program, which originally started in Madison on New Year's Eve.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike