TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A barn fire in the town of Albion caused approximately $5,000 in structural damage Saturday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials said crews responded to reports of a barn fire at 1419 Highway 73 in the town of Albion around 3:40 p.m.
The barn is not used to house any farm animals, and there were no reported injuries, officials said.
Investigators said they believe the fire was caused by an electrical issue, and it is not being considered suspicious.1419 Highway 73, town of Albion
- EPA grant freeze threatens UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say