TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A barn fire in the town of Albion caused approximately $5,000 in structural damage Saturday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials said crews responded to reports of a barn fire at 1419 Highway 73 in the town of Albion around 3:40 p.m.
The barn is not used to house any farm animals, and there were no reported injuries, officials said.
Investigators said they believe the fire was caused by an electrical issue, and it is not being considered suspicious.1419 Highway 73, town of Albion
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns