TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A barn fire in the town of Albion caused approximately $5,000 in structural damage Saturday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials said crews responded to reports of a barn fire at 1419 Highway 73 in the town of Albion around 3:40 p.m.
The barn is not used to house any farm animals, and there were no reported injuries, officials said.
Investigators said they believe the fire was caused by an electrical issue, and it is not being considered suspicious.1419 Highway 73, town of Albion
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people