TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A barn fire in the town of Albion caused approximately $5,000 in structural damage Saturday afternoon, according to a release.
Officials said crews responded to reports of a barn fire at 1419 Highway 73 in the town of Albion around 3:40 p.m.
The barn is not used to house any farm animals, and there were no reported injuries, officials said.
Investigators said they believe the fire was caused by an electrical issue, and it is not being considered suspicious.1419 Highway 73, town of Albion
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'