BARABOO, Wis. - Sauk County voters in Baraboo and Sauk Prairie were asked to approve school-improvement referendums Tuesday.
In Baraboo, voters approved a referendum that gives nearly $10 million to improve school buildings.
In Sauk Prairie, voters approved a referendum to build a new elementary school, remodel an existing elementary school west of town and renovate all schools and the community center.
The referendum, which passed with 59 percent of the votes, approved a $34.6 million project.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates