The principal at Baraboo High School, Glenn Bildsten, is serving a two-day unpaid suspension. He was suspended by the Baraboo School District for letting students into the high school unsupervised after-hours on May 21 for a senior prank.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart