MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review the fatal shooting of an armed robbery suspect at a well-known Milwaukee bar.
Police said three suspects tried to rob Kochanski's Concertina Beer Hall at gunpoint about midnight Friday. The bar owner produced a handgun and shot one of the suspects who died at the scene. The other two suspects fled.
On his Facebook page, owner Andy Kochanski said he has no regrets about protecting himself and his customers.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff