MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review the fatal shooting of an armed robbery suspect at a well-known Milwaukee bar.
Police said three suspects tried to rob Kochanski's Concertina Beer Hall at gunpoint about midnight Friday. The bar owner produced a handgun and shot one of the suspects who died at the scene. The other two suspects fled.
On his Facebook page, owner Andy Kochanski said he has no regrets about protecting himself and his customers.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement