MADISON, Wis. - Bar patrons dealt with the effects of pepper spray after a fight between two women spilled into a bar early Friday morning, police say.
Locker Room Sports Bar & Grill staff called police after several noisy arguments broke out in their parking lot. Officers were on scene when a fight between two women started inside the bar and one of the women pulled out pepper spray, police say.
A bartender, who was trying to keep the peace, took a direct shot of pepper spray to the face and 50 to 70 bar patrons breathed in the noxious air, according to police.
Tiffany D. Driver, age 26, was arrested on suspicion on causing harm by the use of pepper spray.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say