MADISON, Wis. - Bar patrons dealt with the effects of pepper spray after a fight between two women spilled into a bar early Friday morning, police say.
Locker Room Sports Bar & Grill staff called police after several noisy arguments broke out in their parking lot. Officers were on scene when a fight between two women started inside the bar and one of the women pulled out pepper spray, police say.
A bartender, who was trying to keep the peace, took a direct shot of pepper spray to the face and 50 to 70 bar patrons breathed in the noxious air, according to police.
Tiffany D. Driver, age 26, was arrested on suspicion on causing harm by the use of pepper spray.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire