People who love bald eagles are invited to an event in southern Wisconsin where visitors can watch the birds in their natural habitat.
The annual event is called Bald Eagle Watching Days, and it's being held on Jan. 18 and 19 in Sauk City and Prairie du Sac.
The program includes a bald eagle release on Jan. 19 by the Raptor Education Group Inc., which cares for injured or orphaned birds.
Other events will include live shows, eagle-watching tours and exhibits.
A full schedule can be found online at http://www.ferrybluffeaglecouncil.org/eagledays/index.html.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say