People who love bald eagles are invited to an event in southern Wisconsin where visitors can watch the birds in their natural habitat.
The annual event is called Bald Eagle Watching Days, and it's being held on Jan. 18 and 19 in Sauk City and Prairie du Sac.
The program includes a bald eagle release on Jan. 19 by the Raptor Education Group Inc., which cares for injured or orphaned birds.
Other events will include live shows, eagle-watching tours and exhibits.
A full schedule can be found online at http://www.ferrybluffeaglecouncil.org/eagledays/index.html.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land