MADISON, Wis. - A man Madison police say stabbed his girlfriend at an east side home appeared in Dane County court for a bail hearing Tuesday.
Prosecutors requested $500,000 bail for Eric Prunn but instead it was set at $300,000. It is not clear when the 40-year-old could be charged.
Police arrested Prunn for allegedly stabbing a woman in her early 30s multiple times. He is tentatively charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park