MADISON, Wis. - A man Madison police say stabbed his girlfriend at an east side home appeared in Dane County court for a bail hearing Tuesday.
Prosecutors requested $500,000 bail for Eric Prunn but instead it was set at $300,000. It is not clear when the 40-year-old could be charged.
Police arrested Prunn for allegedly stabbing a woman in her early 30s multiple times. He is tentatively charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle