MADISON, Wis. - A man Madison police say stabbed his girlfriend at an east side home appeared in Dane County court for a bail hearing Tuesday.
Prosecutors requested $500,000 bail for Eric Prunn but instead it was set at $300,000. It is not clear when the 40-year-old could be charged.
Police arrested Prunn for allegedly stabbing a woman in her early 30s multiple times. He is tentatively charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head