MADISON, Wis. - A man Madison police say stabbed his girlfriend at an east side home appeared in Dane County court for a bail hearing Tuesday.
Prosecutors requested $500,000 bail for Eric Prunn but instead it was set at $300,000. It is not clear when the 40-year-old could be charged.
Police arrested Prunn for allegedly stabbing a woman in her early 30s multiple times. He is tentatively charged with attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving