ARLINGTON, Texas - Even though fans were nearly a thousand miles away from Madison, in the parking lot at AT&T Stadium fans noses could have lead them to believe they were home.
The smell of brats cooking over a charcoal grill filled the air Saturday as Badgers fans prepared for their team's first appearance in the Final Four in 14 years.
"We got brats, beer pong, good company and Badger red," Megan Sollenberger of Verona said.
Badgers fans lined the parking lot outside the stadium more than seven hours before the team played the University of Kentucky Wildcats for the right to move on to the championship game on Monday night.
"The good time is brats, beer and Badgers basketball. The 3 Bs," Blake Sollenberger said.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles