ARLINGTON, Texas - Even though fans were nearly a thousand miles away from Madison, in the parking lot at AT&T Stadium fans noses could have lead them to believe they were home.
The smell of brats cooking over a charcoal grill filled the air Saturday as Badgers fans prepared for their team's first appearance in the Final Four in 14 years.
"We got brats, beer pong, good company and Badger red," Megan Sollenberger of Verona said.
Badgers fans lined the parking lot outside the stadium more than seven hours before the team played the University of Kentucky Wildcats for the right to move on to the championship game on Monday night.
"The good time is brats, beer and Badgers basketball. The 3 Bs," Blake Sollenberger said.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart