ARLINGTON, Texas - Even though fans were nearly a thousand miles away from Madison, in the parking lot at AT&T Stadium fans noses could have lead them to believe they were home.
The smell of brats cooking over a charcoal grill filled the air Saturday as Badgers fans prepared for their team's first appearance in the Final Four in 14 years.
"We got brats, beer pong, good company and Badger red," Megan Sollenberger of Verona said.
Badgers fans lined the parking lot outside the stadium more than seven hours before the team played the University of Kentucky Wildcats for the right to move on to the championship game on Monday night.
"The good time is brats, beer and Badgers basketball. The 3 Bs," Blake Sollenberger said.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend