ARLINGTON, Texas - Even though fans were nearly a thousand miles away from Madison, in the parking lot at AT&T Stadium fans noses could have lead them to believe they were home.
The smell of brats cooking over a charcoal grill filled the air Saturday as Badgers fans prepared for their team's first appearance in the Final Four in 14 years.
"We got brats, beer pong, good company and Badger red," Megan Sollenberger of Verona said.
Badgers fans lined the parking lot outside the stadium more than seven hours before the team played the University of Kentucky Wildcats for the right to move on to the championship game on Monday night.
"The good time is brats, beer and Badgers basketball. The 3 Bs," Blake Sollenberger said.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes