MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin men's basketball team will open conference play at Northwestern on Jan. 2 before hosting Iowa in the home opener on Jan. 5, according to a release.
The complete 2013-14 Big Ten Conference basketball schedule was announced Wednesday.
UW will have a home-and-home series with seven of the 11 other Big Ten teams, and will face Michigan State and Ohio State only at the Kohl Center and Penn State and Nebraska only on the road, according to the release.
Officials said the season ends with the 2014 Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament at Banker's Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis March 13-16.
To see the full schedule, click here.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn