MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin men's basketball team will open conference play at Northwestern on Jan. 2 before hosting Iowa in the home opener on Jan. 5, according to a release.
The complete 2013-14 Big Ten Conference basketball schedule was announced Wednesday.
UW will have a home-and-home series with seven of the 11 other Big Ten teams, and will face Michigan State and Ohio State only at the Kohl Center and Penn State and Nebraska only on the road, according to the release.
Officials said the season ends with the 2014 Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament at Banker's Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis March 13-16.
To see the full schedule, click here.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs