MADISON, Wis. - A semi that hit a bridge on Verona Road at the Beltline Highway caused delays in both directions of Verona Road and on the Beltline during the Monday morning commute.
The crash was reported at 6:35 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Verona Road, but the crash caused causing delays in both directions. The off-ramps from the Beltline Highway were also backed up.
DOT officials said the crash caused only superficial damage to the bridge.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets