MADISON, Wis. - A semi that hit a bridge on Verona Road at the Beltline Highway caused delays in both directions of Verona Road and on the Beltline during the Monday morning commute.
The crash was reported at 6:35 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Verona Road, but the crash caused causing delays in both directions. The off-ramps from the Beltline Highway were also backed up.
DOT officials said the crash caused only superficial damage to the bridge.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap