MADISON, Wis. - A semi that hit a bridge on Verona Road at the Beltline Highway caused delays in both directions of Verona Road and on the Beltline during the Monday morning commute.
The crash was reported at 6:35 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Verona Road, but the crash caused causing delays in both directions. The off-ramps from the Beltline Highway were also backed up.
DOT officials said the crash caused only superficial damage to the bridge.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother