MADISON, Wis. - A woman told police her backpack was ripped off her back while she was walking in downtown Madison Sunday night.
The 21-year-old said she was walking in the 400 block of West Gilman Street when she was approached from behind by a stranger. The woman said the Under Armour brand pack contained her wallet and some clothes.
The woman wasn't able to give police a description of the robber.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land