MADISON, Wis. - A woman told police her backpack was ripped off her back while she was walking in downtown Madison Sunday night.
The 21-year-old said she was walking in the 400 block of West Gilman Street when she was approached from behind by a stranger. The woman said the Under Armour brand pack contained her wallet and some clothes.
The woman wasn't able to give police a description of the robber.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say