MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man serving a sentence at the Dane County Jail was AWOL Wednesday morning, but was returned to the jail Wednesday afernoon, according to sheriff's officials.
Justin A. Harlow, 18, of Sun Prairie was released from the Ferris Center Tuesday to attend a job training program. He was due back at 12:20 p.m., but did not return, according to jail officials.
Harlow is serving a sentence for a theft charge.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says