MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 35-year-old inmate cut off his electronic monitoring bracelet and has been declared AWOL from the Dane County Jail.
Yasash E. Woods, of Windsor, was booked into the Dane County Jail on May 27 for fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release. He was put on electronic monitoring through Pathfinders/Jail Diversion on June 3 with a scheduled release date of October 8.
Woods cut off his monitoring bracelet, and his current location is unknown, deputies said.
He is described as 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 225 pounds.
Anyone with information on Woods' whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online