MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 35-year-old inmate cut off his electronic monitoring bracelet and has been declared AWOL from the Dane County Jail.
Yasash E. Woods, of Windsor, was booked into the Dane County Jail on May 27 for fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release. He was put on electronic monitoring through Pathfinders/Jail Diversion on June 3 with a scheduled release date of October 8.
Woods cut off his monitoring bracelet, and his current location is unknown, deputies said.
He is described as 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 225 pounds.
Anyone with information on Woods' whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash