MADISON, Wis. - The Dane County Sheriff's Office said a 35-year-old inmate cut off his electronic monitoring bracelet and has been declared AWOL from the Dane County Jail.
Yasash E. Woods, of Windsor, was booked into the Dane County Jail on May 27 for fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release. He was put on electronic monitoring through Pathfinders/Jail Diversion on June 3 with a scheduled release date of October 8.
Woods cut off his monitoring bracelet, and his current location is unknown, deputies said.
He is described as 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 225 pounds.
Anyone with information on Woods' whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs