MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who did not return Wednesday night to the Public Safety Building Jail was found by Madison police.
Tara A. Hatter, 38, was declared AWOL after she did not return from being released to attend school, officials said.
She is serving a six month sentence for battery, according to a release.
Dane County officials said a tip on Hatter's location led police to her.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says