MADISON, Wis. - Dane County officials said an inmate who did not return Wednesday night to the Public Safety Building Jail was found by Madison police.
Tara A. Hatter, 38, was declared AWOL after she did not return from being released to attend school, officials said.
She is serving a six month sentence for battery, according to a release.
Dane County officials said a tip on Hatter's location led police to her.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer