AVOCA, Wis. - The Iowa County sheriff's department has arrested an Avoca man on his sixth charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Rocky Burkhalter, 54, of Avoca was arrested Wednesday night.
According to the sheriff's department, an Avoca police officer stopped Burkhalter after they found him driving his car in the wrong lane of traffic.
Burkhalter was arrested after a deputy arrived at the scene and conducted a field sobriety test. He was taken to the Iowa County Jail.
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed