A La Crosse County medical examiner has determined a homicide victim died from injuries inflicted with an edged weapon and from blunt force trauma. And, that her attacker died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Eighteen-year-old Dana Shefelbine, of Holmen, and 22-year-old Jesse Klukas were found dead in an apartment on French Island Tuesday.
Medical examiner Timothy Candahl told WKBT-TV that additional tests in the case are pending.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land