CAMBRIA, Wis. - The Michigan man who died in a snowmobile crash last week in southern Wisconsin has been identified.
Columbia County authorities said the man was Jeremy D. Geertsma of Plymouth, Mich.
The 36-year-old died in a crash Friday afternoon in the town of Randolph.
Authorities say he crashed into a tree on private property, and that speed and snow conditions may have been factors.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire