CAMBRIA, Wis. - The Michigan man who died in a snowmobile crash last week in southern Wisconsin has been identified.
Columbia County authorities said the man was Jeremy D. Geertsma of Plymouth, Mich.
The 36-year-old died in a crash Friday afternoon in the town of Randolph.
Authorities say he crashed into a tree on private property, and that speed and snow conditions may have been factors.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart