ANTIGO, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 77-year-old man whose body was found near Antigo last month.
The Langlade County sheriff's office identifies him as Leonard Allen Peth of Antigo.
WSAW-TV reports Peth was last seen in Antigo last February. His body was found Aug. 22 in a wooded area west of Antigo.
The cause of death is still under investigation, but the sheriff's office says foul play is not suspected.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two