ANTIGO, Wis. - Authorities have released the name of a 77-year-old man whose body was found near Antigo last month.
The Langlade County sheriff's office identifies him as Leonard Allen Peth of Antigo.
WSAW-TV reports Peth was last seen in Antigo last February. His body was found Aug. 22 in a wooded area west of Antigo.
The cause of death is still under investigation, but the sheriff's office says foul play is not suspected.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls