BARABOO, Wis. - Authorities executed a search warrant on a home in west Baraboo, resulting in two arrests on heroin charges.
Members of the Sauk County Sheriff's department and Sauk County Drug Task Force searched the home at 1044 W. Crestview Cir. and found evidence leading to arrests of Taylor L. Talley, 19, and Hayden J. Breutzmann, 20.
Both were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug trafficking place, and the manufacture and delivery of heroin. Breutzmann was also charged with possession of heroin with the intent to deliver.
Both suspects were arrested and transported to Sauk County Jail.
The Sauk County Drug Task Force is a group of officers from police departments in the county. The task force is headed by the Sauk County Sheriff's Department.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn