BARABOO, Wis. - Authorities executed a search warrant on a home in west Baraboo, resulting in two arrests on heroin charges.
Members of the Sauk County Sheriff's department and Sauk County Drug Task Force searched the home at 1044 W. Crestview Cir. and found evidence leading to arrests of Taylor L. Talley, 19, and Hayden J. Breutzmann, 20.
Both were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug trafficking place, and the manufacture and delivery of heroin. Breutzmann was also charged with possession of heroin with the intent to deliver.
Both suspects were arrested and transported to Sauk County Jail.
The Sauk County Drug Task Force is a group of officers from police departments in the county. The task force is headed by the Sauk County Sheriff's Department.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth