TOMAH, Wis. - Officials responded to a multiple-vehicle crash Wednesday afternoon in Monroe County near Tomah, according to a release.
The crash happened on I-90 at the 45.5 mile marker near Tomah in Monroe County at 4:33 p.m., according to the release.
A 2010 Subaru was attempting a lane change from the right lane to the left lane, according to the release.
The Subaru did not see a 1997 Dodge Intrepid traveling in the left lane and when the Subaru attempted the lane change the Dodge swerved to avoid a collision, according to the release. The Dodge then went into the median, overturned and came to a rest on the passenger side of the vehicle against a tree.
The driver and passenger of the Dodge were extricated from the vehicle by Oakdale fire and transported to Tomah Memorial Hospital, according to the release.
Officials say all occupants were wearing seatbelts and law enforcement action is pending.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry