YORK, Wis. - At least seven area fire departments were on the scene at a rural farm in York to fight a barn fire, authorities said.
At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dane County first responders headed to a report of a barn fire at 7745 Marshall Road in the Town of York.
An outbuilding on the farm suffered damage in the afternoon blaze.
Dane County Dispatch said Columbus, Sun Prairie, Marshall, DeForest, Waterloo and Fall River fire departments assisted at the scene.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer