YORK, Wis. - At least seven area fire departments were on the scene at a rural farm in York to fight a barn fire, authorities said.
At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dane County first responders headed to a report of a barn fire at 7745 Marshall Road in the Town of York.
An outbuilding on the farm suffered damage in the afternoon blaze.
Dane County Dispatch said Columbus, Sun Prairie, Marshall, DeForest, Waterloo and Fall River fire departments assisted at the scene.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry