YORK, Wis. - At least seven area fire departments were on the scene at a rural farm in York to fight a barn fire, authorities said.
At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dane County first responders headed to a report of a barn fire at 7745 Marshall Road in the Town of York.
An outbuilding on the farm suffered damage in the afternoon blaze.
Dane County Dispatch said Columbus, Sun Prairie, Marshall, DeForest, Waterloo and Fall River fire departments assisted at the scene.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say