YORK, Wis. - At least seven area fire departments were on the scene at a rural farm in York to fight a barn fire, authorities said.
At about 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dane County first responders headed to a report of a barn fire at 7745 Marshall Road in the Town of York.
An outbuilding on the farm suffered damage in the afternoon blaze.
Dane County Dispatch said Columbus, Sun Prairie, Marshall, DeForest, Waterloo and Fall River fire departments assisted at the scene.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in
- MPD asking for help finding 9-month-old