BELOIT, Wis. - A 77-year-old man was injured when someone threw a brick through his vehicle window Thursday morning, police said.
The Beloit Police Department said investigators are looking for witnesses to or information about an aggravated assault at 8:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of Elm Street.
Police said the man was sitting in his vehicle when an unknown person approached and threw the brick through the car window. The brick hit him in the face, which caused severe injuries.
Police asked anyone with any information on the assault to submit a tip to Greater Beloit Area CrimeStoppers at p3tips.com or 608-362-7463, or call the department's dedicated phone line at 608-364-6865.
- Richland Center man faces OWI, drug charges
- Four injured in early-morning shooting
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility
- Janesville high school holds safety workshop for girls
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Despite warm temps, Winter Fest, Polar Plunge continue as scheduled