BELOIT, Wis. - A 77-year-old man was injured when someone threw a brick through his vehicle window Thursday morning, police said.
The Beloit Police Department said investigators are looking for witnesses to or information about an aggravated assault at 8:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of Elm Street.
Police said the man was sitting in his vehicle when an unknown person approached and threw the brick through the car window. The brick hit him in the face, which caused severe injuries.
Police asked anyone with any information on the assault to submit a tip to Greater Beloit Area CrimeStoppers at p3tips.com or 608-362-7463, or call the department's dedicated phone line at 608-364-6865.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire