BARABOO, Wis. - An investigation into numerous burglaries has led to the arrest of two Baraboo men, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said items taken from the burglaries spanning three months included jewelry, chain saws, power tools and lawn equipment.
Chance D. Pagel, 31, and Andrew J. Hartman, 45, were arrested on suspicion of burglary. Additional charges are pending, according to the sheriff's office.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart