BARABOO, Wis. - An investigation into numerous burglaries has led to the arrest of two Baraboo men, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said items taken from the burglaries spanning three months included jewelry, chain saws, power tools and lawn equipment.
Chance D. Pagel, 31, and Andrew J. Hartman, 45, were arrested on suspicion of burglary. Additional charges are pending, according to the sheriff's office.
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike