BARABOO, Wis. - An investigation into numerous burglaries has led to the arrest of two Baraboo men, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said items taken from the burglaries spanning three months included jewelry, chain saws, power tools and lawn equipment.
Chance D. Pagel, 31, and Andrew J. Hartman, 45, were arrested on suspicion of burglary. Additional charges are pending, according to the sheriff's office.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement