WATERTOWN, Wis. - A Waterloo man has been arrested in connection with a Watertown homicide case, according to a release from Watertown police.
Police said the 32-year-old man was arrested Tuesday in connection with the death of Heather A. Stewart, 28, of Clyman.
Court records show Michael C. Henderson of Waterloo is expected to make a court appearance Wednesday afternoon on a charge of first-degree intentional homicide.
Stewart was found dead in a vehicle on May 30 and had previously been reported missing. She was last seen in Clyman on May 28. Police said she died of a gunshot wound.
Bail for Henderson was set at $1 million. He will be back in court in two weeks.
Police ask anyone with information concerning activity near the former Pick ‘n Save building between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on May 28 to contact Watertown police.
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed