BELOIT, Wis. - A man suspected in a Beloit homicide from last week was arrested in Racine and another man is being sought by police, according to a release from Beloit police.
Racine police said Beloit police contacted them on Wednesday to say that a man suspected in the April 25 death of 20-year-old Raymond L. Holloway, of Beloit, was believed to be at an address in Racine.
Officers watched the residence until the man left at about 10 p.m. and drove toward Interstate 94. The vehicle was stopped on I-94 by the Wisconsin State Patrol and Racine police.
Jujuan D. Logan, 20, of Beloit, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide.
Police are still looking for Angelo Young, 31, of Beloit. He's wanted for party to the crime of first-degree intentional homicide.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement