BELOIT, Wis. - A man suspected in a Beloit homicide from last week was arrested in Racine and another man is being sought by police, according to a release from Beloit police.
Racine police said Beloit police contacted them on Wednesday to say that a man suspected in the April 25 death of 20-year-old Raymond L. Holloway, of Beloit, was believed to be at an address in Racine.
Officers watched the residence until the man left at about 10 p.m. and drove toward Interstate 94. The vehicle was stopped on I-94 by the Wisconsin State Patrol and Racine police.
Jujuan D. Logan, 20, of Beloit, was arrested on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide.
Police are still looking for Angelo Young, 31, of Beloit. He's wanted for party to the crime of first-degree intentional homicide.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart