A father accused of killing his three young sons in a house fire faces sentencing in Lafayette County.
Thirty-three-year-old Armin Wand faces life in prison when he sentenced Wednesday.
Authorities say he set his house on fire in September in hopes of killing his family and collecting insurance money. Seven-year-old Allen, 5-year-old Jeffrey and 3-year-old Joseph died in the fire. Sharon Wand and the couple's 2-year-old daughter escaped the fire. The mother later suffered a miscarriage.
Wand pleaded guilty to four counts of first-degree intentional homicide, one felony murder through arson of a building and one count of arson of a building. Prosecutors dropped two counts of attempted first-degree intentional homicide.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash