MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman suffered a minor stab wound during an argument with a neighbor, according to a release from Madison police.
The woman said Joanna C. Stacks came to her apartment in the 900 block of Magnolia Lane after midnight Wednesday morning, and a brief struggle ensued. The victim said that after the fight she saw her arm was cut but had not seen a weapon.
The woman needed a couple stitches.
Police said Stacks denied wrongdoing and was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth