MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman suffered a minor stab wound during an argument with a neighbor, according to a release from Madison police.
The woman said Joanna C. Stacks came to her apartment in the 900 block of Magnolia Lane after midnight Wednesday morning, and a brief struggle ensued. The victim said that after the fight she saw her arm was cut but had not seen a weapon.
The woman needed a couple stitches.
Police said Stacks denied wrongdoing and was arrested on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment.
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field