MADISON, Wis. - A 35-year-old Madison man told police an argument downtown on Saturday escalated to a shoving match.
Police said the man believes he was knocked out for a few moments on North Carroll Street after the other individual, a man in his early 30s, punched him in the face three times.
The other man is described as a heavy-built black man about 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 250 pounds. He was wearing a black jacket, jeans and a baseball hat, according to the report.
The victim suffered a bloody nose and lip. Paramedics at the scene evaluated him, but he declined further treatment.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program