MADISON, Wis. - A 35-year-old Madison man told police an argument downtown on Saturday escalated to a shoving match.
Police said the man believes he was knocked out for a few moments on North Carroll Street after the other individual, a man in his early 30s, punched him in the face three times.
The other man is described as a heavy-built black man about 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighing about 250 pounds. He was wearing a black jacket, jeans and a baseball hat, according to the report.
The victim suffered a bloody nose and lip. Paramedics at the scene evaluated him, but he declined further treatment.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement