MADISON, Wis. - An Arena man has been cited on his fourth offense of drunken driving after a police officer and a concerned citizen noted his high speeds downtown.
According to a Madison Police Department statement, an officer monitoring traffic on John Nolen Avenue clocked Marshall Iverson, 41, driving at 60 miles per hour.
MPD almost simultaneously received a call from a concern citizen on John Nolen saying she saw a white vehicle drive by her so quickly that she "felt like she was standing still," the statement said.
Upon determining both observations were of the same vehicle, the officer pulled over Iverson, who was cited for speeding and arrested for fourth offense drunk driving, according to the statement.
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire