Fireworks shows cap holiday traditions and celebrations in several area communities.
- Edgerton, Racetrack Park - Dusk
- Madison Elver Park - 9:30 p.m.
- Baraboo High School - Dusk
- Beloit Riverside Park - Dusk
- Boscobel Kronshage Park - Dusk
- Brodhead South End of Brodhead - Dusk
- Brooklyn Legion Park - 9 p.m.
- Columbus Fireman's Park - Dusk
- Deforest Fireman's Park - Dusk
- Elkhorn, Sunset Park - Dusk
- Evansville Leonard Leota Park - Dusk
- Green Lake, Dartford Bay - Dusk
- Janesville Traxler Park - Dusk
- Lake Mills, Lake Mills Industrial Park - Dusk
- Maple Bluff Beach Park - Dusk
- Mineral Point, Soldiers Memorial Park - Dusk
- Pardeeville Chandler Park - Dusk
- Platteville Legion Field - Dusk
- Reedsburg Nishan Park - Dusk
- Watertown - 9:45 p.m.
- Whitewater, Cravath Park - 10 p.m.
- Wisconsin Dells Municipal Pool - Dusk
- Delavan, Delevan Lake - 9:30 p.m.
- Fort Atkinson High School - 9:45 p.m.
- Jefferson, Jefferson Golf Club - Dusk
- Montello City Park - Dusk
- Oxford Village Park - 10 p.m.
- Richland Center Krouskop Park - Dusk
- Sauk City Sauk City Riverwalk - Dusk
- Waterloo, Fireman's Park - Dusk
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow