MILWAUKEE - The Archdiocese of Milwaukee will release at least one more personnel file for a priest accused of sexual abuse.
The archdiocese released files for 42 priests earlier this month as part of a deal with sexual abuse victims suing it for fraud.
Another priest, Donald Musinski, wasn't added to the list of those with verified sexual abuse claims until after the archdiocese filed for bankruptcy in 2011.
Archdiocese spokesman Jerry Topczewski said Musinski's file has been turned over to the archdiocese's attorneys, who will work with victims' attorneys to decide which portions to make public.
Topczewski said work on that file just wasn't done in time for the July 1 release.
The deal also called for the files of anyone added to the list later to be made public.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says