TOWN OF ALBION, Wis. - A fire early Thursday morning completely destroyed an apartment building in the town of Albion, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Department.
The fire was called in just after midnight by someone going by the building in the 500 block of Albion Road in Albion.
Five fire departments responded to the fire, which had fully engulfed the building by the time firefighters arrived.
No one was injured in the blaze. The fire doesn't appear to be suspicious.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says